16 July 2009

A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Alas, our stay in our current POS apartment has finally come to an end! Tomorrow is our last day of packing, and Saturday and Sunday are moving days! We found a pretty nice house (for the area, which isn't saying much, most of the time); 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Going to give Scurry his well-deserved ManCave, since he's never had physical or mental space in any of our apartments. Best part about the move, for me, at least: we'll finally have a place that we can invite people over to without feeling cramped! I'm an extreme extrovert, so I've been dying to have a place where people can hang out comfortably.

Scurry and I have been having problems, mostly with communication; he bottles things up for so long that I don't even remember what he's talking about sometimes, and it really hurts us both. We're putting a ton of effort into being more open and supportive of one another, and I can already tell that it's helping. I'm trying to convince him to take a class or two online in spring semester; I'm more than willing to pay for it out of my financial aid, since he missed the deadlines for FAFSA.

Starting to fall asleep on the laptop, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Pics to come of the house asap.

No comments: