04 December 2008

Feeling the Same Way All Over Again

It's that time of year.... The semester is nearly over, the stress is at a dangerously high peak and the holidays are upon us. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse...... The week from Hell hit and has successfully beaten me backwards into a nasty cold. In the past week, I've written 4 (that's right... FOUR) essays, 3 lesson plans, responses to at least 60 short essay questions, typed data into Excel for so many hours that I see empty spreadsheets when I close my eyes........ And it's nowhere near over. I feel as though life has chewed me up, spit me out, and is now proceeding to tap dance along my cold, broken body.

I haven't felt the urge or had the inspiration to write for some time now.... So much academic writing has left me drained of any articulate rants for the blog :(

I'll be back soon, with another rant for anyone who reads this.... Break is almost upon us, and hopefully, I'll make it there alive!

No comments: